Skip to Content
Nha, an International Student.

International Student Support

What is an International Student?

An international student is defined as a person seeking admission to the college who is not a U.S. citizen or is not a U.S. immigrant. These are students with an F-1 Student Visa.  

Prospective international students should start by applying to Normandale as an F-1 International Student. F-1 students currently attending another U.S. college or university who would like to transfer to Normandale must submit the International Transfer Release form and a copy of their current I-20 to the admissions office. 

Welcome International Students!

We are glad you have chosen Normandale Community College and are here to provide you with the information and resources needed to succeed.

upper arrowtop