Skip to Content

Financial Aid for Transfer Students

Transfer students are still eligible for financial aid and scholarships at Normandale. However, you will first need to take some steps to have your application moved.

You can't receive financial aid for two schools at once. So, you must transfer your financial aid application or MN Dream Act application to Normandale if you’ve already applied for or are receiving financial aid at a different school.

Learn more about the necessary action you need to take and the resources available to you to get help paying for all or part of your program while attending Normandale.

How To Transfer Your Financial Aid

To start the process, you will need to add Normandale to your FAFSA or MN Dream Act Application.

Transfer Student Resources

Be sure to reach out to financial aid staff at your current school and Normandale. There may be extra steps you need to take or deadlines to meet to get your aid in place.

You'll want to complete this process as soon as possible. The federal government has resources for transfer students online that explains in more detail.

Explore resources for transfer students


Transfer students can apply for scholarships at Normandale.

Have Questions or Need Help?

A Student Services Coach can help you with your financial aid and scholarship questions.

Learn How to Apply

As a transfer student, you'll be welcomed on campus regardless of where you are in your college journey.

Get the Details


1st Floor, College Services

Hours: M-W 8 am - 5 pm; Th 10 am to 5 pm; F 8 am to 12 pm (Virtual Only on Fridays) Closed weekends and holidays

Chat: M-Th 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Request a Call back

After Hours? Try Minnesota State Live Chat

upper arrowtop