We will provide you with the information you will need to keep abreast of your rights and responsibilities as a financial aid recipient as well as deliver to you our on-line processes and services.
Please ensure that your address is always correct in the Records Office that you may receive your aid and other important correspondence. Email is the official means of communication between Normandale and you. Activate your official student email account today. It is your responsibility to open and read all email from Normandale. Also, make sure you HAVE AND KEEP your Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID)
Financial Aid & Scholarship Announcements
- IRS warns college students and staff of impersonation email scam!
- Federal PIN has changed to FSA ID! To learn more on how to apply for an FSA ID, follow these directions.
- Have a change in income during the pandemic? Complete the COVID-19 Special Circumstance Form online to update your FAFSA with your 2020 income.
- The 2021-2022 FAFSA Application and the 2021-2022 MN Dream Act application are available now! Complete for Fall 2021 - Summer 2022. Learn more about the application process - VIDEO (in English) or VIDEO (in Spanish)
- Sign up for Direct Deposit! Just a reminder, Direct Deposit to your bank account is the fastest way to receive your funds. To sign up, logon to e-services and select Financial Aid and then select Direct Deposit Setup
- MN Dream Act information
Virtual Appointments Available
A Student Services Coach is available for same day virtual appointments. They can help you complete your FAFSA or Dream Act application, answer questions about the status of your financial aid application or help with understanding your award notification.
Normandale Community College
Title IV School Code: 007954
The information contained on this Web page is subject to change. The College reserves the right to change any provision or requirement at any time.