- Due to COVID-19, all financial aid staff are working remotely. Please allow extra time for processing and use our document submitter to securely submit files.
- The 2020-2021 FAFSA Application and the 2020-2021 MN Dream Act application are available now! Complete for Fall 2020 - Summer 2021.
- Need help getting an FSA ID for yourself or your parent? Learn more about the process - VIDEO
- The 2021-22 financial aid application process starts October 1, 2020. Learn more about the application process - VIDEO (in English) or VIDEO (in Spanish)
- Don't get SCAMMED! You should never have to pay for a scholarship search! If you have questions about a scholarship, please contact our office.
- Sign up for Direct Deposit! Just a reminder, Direct Deposit to your bank account is the fastest way to receive your funds. To sign up, log on to e-services and select Financial Aid and then select Direct Deposit Setup
- New Federal Direct Student Loan Borrowers -see important changes to loan eligibility.
- Important information about student loan disbursements.
The Financial Aid and Student Services Offices are having virtual sessions to help students complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or MN Dream Act Application. Please sign up for one of the available appointments below for a Financial Aid Completion Workshop for you to join and have staff assist you in getting your FAFSA or MN Dream Application completed!
You can sign up for the Financial Aid Completion Workshop sessions online
Free Tax Preparation Help
Minnesotans may qualify for free tax preparation help or free electronic filing this tax season. Free tax preparation help is available across Minnesota. Tax preparation sites are open mid-February through April 15, 2021. Most offer virtual tax assistance, and some offer assistance in Spanish, Somali, Hmong, Vietnamese, and Arabic. For more information on qualifications, sites, and scheduling an appointment, visit the Department of Revenue’s Free Tax Preparation Sites webpage. Free electronic filing is also available for Minnesotans who meet certain requirements. Learn more at Free Electronic Filing.
Normandale Community College
Title IV School Code: 007954