ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health
How to create persistent links in ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health
- Connect to the ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Database. (Note: If you are off campus, you will need to login with your StarID and password. Off-campus access instructions.)
- Perform your search and choose a full-text article.
- Click the title of the article.
- Select the Abstract/Details tab and scroll to the bottom of the page (or hit the "End" key).
- Locate the "Document URL" and copy it.
Note: This URL already includes the proxy prefix and provides off-campus access to Normandale users.
If you will be posting the link to D2L Brightspace, please read about linking to library resources in D2L Brightspace.
Test! Copy and paste the new link into your browser address bar to make sure it works (remove any spaces in the link).
Follow the same instructions when creating persistent links in these databases: Ethnic NewsWatch, Medical Database, ProQuest News & Newspapers.
Need assistance? Ask a Librarian or call the Library at (952) 358-8290.