How to create persistent links in the Project Muse
- Connect to the Project Muse database. (Note: If you are off campus, you will need to login with your StarID and password. Off-campus access instructions.)
- Perform your search and choose a full-text article.
- Click the title of the article to retreive the full record.
- Copy the URL in your browser address bar.
- Use the Proxy Link Converter to make the persistent link accessible from off campus to Normandale users or attach the following prefix: http://ndcproxy.mnpals.net/login?url=
If you will be posting the link to D2L Brightspace, please read about linking to library resources in D2L Brightspace.
Test! Copy and paste the new link into your browser address bar to make sure it works (remove any spaces in the link).
Need assistance? Ask a Librarian or call the Library at (952) 358-8290.