How to create persistent links in Credo Reference
- Connect to the Credo Reference database. (Note: If you are off campus, you will need to login with your StarID and password. Off-campus access instructions.)
- Perform your search and choose a full-text article.
- Click the article title to view the full-text article.
- Click the "Link" icon in the upper right of the screen to display the URL or "Permalink."
- Highlight and copy the URL.
Note: This URL already includes the proxy prefix and provides off-campus access to Normandale users.
If you will be posting the link to D2L Brightspace, please read about linking to library resources in D2L Brightspace.
Test! Copy and paste the new link into your browser address bar to make sure it works (remove any spaces in the URL).
Need assistance? Ask a Librarian or call the Library at (952) 358-8290.