Coronavirus Links and Resources
On Monday, August 10, Normandale will begin to use a COVID-19 screening questionnaire mandated by Minnesota State for employees, students, and visitors coming to campus.
If your responses to the questions indicate that you are safe to enter campus buildings, you will receive an e-mail indicating that you are approved.If responses indicate that it is not safe for you to enter campus buildings, you will receive an email with recommendations about what actions to take. In order to enter campus buildings, everyone will be required to show their approval e-mail (on their phone or in print) to the Public Safety officers at the College Services main entrance. You will need to complete the questionnaire on each day that you plan come to campus. If you have any questions, please email COVID19Help@normandale.edu.
Watch this Video if you have more questions
The following is a list of key links to important resources and information about the Coronavirus:
- COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire
- Fall Semester FAQs
- Minnesota State Coronavirus Information
- MN Department of Health: Coronavirus Homepage
- MN Department of Health: Coronavirus Info for Schools
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention: Coronavirus Homepage
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention: Coronavirus Info for Higher Education
- U of M Medical School Program in Health Disparities Research (PDHR) COVID-19 Resources List