Cap and Gown Distribution Day will take place on Tuesday, May 8 from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Textbook Depot in the Lower Level of the Kopp Student Center.
Students who have signed up for Commencement are participating should come to this location and receive:
- A Rental Gown
- A Keeper Cap and Tassel
- Commencement Day Details
- Guest Tickets
- A Parking Voucher
- Name card for Stage Announcement
- Maps and Directions
- Guest Information Flyer
- Photography Flyer Information
You can also:
- Verify your address for your diploma mailing
- Purchase additional tassels for health programs (nursing, dental hygiene, dietetic technology
- Purchase memorabilia related items (e.g. diploma frames)
Commencement will be taking place on Monday, May 14 at 6:30 p.m. in Orchestra Hall in Minneapolis.