The first Internship Information Session of the spring semester will take place on Tuesday, February 3 from 1 to 2 p.m. at the Partnership Center (Room P 0844).
This Internship Information Session is aimed to assist students, no matter where they are in the internship search process. Students who are ready to sign up for an internship will be able to register at this session. Bring your position description if you plan to register, and check the registration process for more information.
On Wednesday, April 15, there will also be Real/Mock Internship Interview Event from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Partnership Center (Room P 0808). This event will provide some interview practice, interviews for real and currently hiring internships, and an opportunity to network with professionals in your field. Businesses and organizations attending the event will be announced as it gets closer.
There will also be a pair of Resume Workshops on Wednesday, February 11 from 2 to 3:30 p.m. and on Tuesday, March 24 from 12 to 1:30 p.m. Join us to hear about the art of resume writing and to get some feedback on yours. Bring a copy of your resume if you have one. Never made a resume before? You're welcome too!
The following is a list of all the internship events that are currently scheduled for the spring semester:
Internship Information Sessions
- Thursday, February 3 - 1 to 2 p.m. (P 0844)
- Wednesday, February 18 - 2 to 3 p.m. (P 0844)
- Thursday, March 5 - 2 to 3 p.m. (P 0844)
- Wednesday, March 18 - 3 to 4 p.m. (P 0844)
- Wednesday, April 1 - 10 to 11 a.m. (P 0844)
- Monday, April 13 - 2 to 3 p.m. (P 0844)
- Thursday, April 30 - 3 to 4 p.m. (P 0844)
- Wednesday, May 6 - 10 to 11 a.m. (P 0844)
Real/Mock Internship Interview Event
- Wednesday, April 15 - 2 to 4 p.m. (P 0808)
- Wednesday, February 11 - 2 to 3:30 p.m. (P 0808)
- Tuesday, March 24 - 12 to 1:30 p.m.
(Kopp Student Center Garden Room)