Other Financial Aid Facts
- Application for financial aid should be made well in advance of the time the funds are needed. It is recommended that students allow at least 5 weeks for the processing of financial aid.
- Students may be able to charge books in the Bookstore prior to the start of each term. Check the Book Charging website for more information.
- If special or unusual circumstances need to be considered, contact the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office.
- All financial aid balance checks are disbursed from the Payments and Billing Office and are either direct-deposited into the student’s designated bank account or are mailed to student’s permanent address.
- Students may receive aid from only one school for the same period of enrollment.
- Students must reapply for financial aid every year.
- Summer aid is based on the prior year’s financial aid application (i.e., Summer 2021 is based on the 2020-2021 financial aid application). Students must have applied for aid by May preceding the summer term.
- Once a student has attempted and received aid for 30 credits of remedial (not college-level) coursework, excluding EAP (English for Academic Purposes) courses, the student cannot receive aid for further remedial courses, except EAP courses.