Kopp Student Center
The Kopp Student Center (KSC) opened its doors the summer of 2011.
The Kopp features expansive lounging space with an inviting fireplace, seven public conference rooms, multi-purpose event space, bookstore, a tiered performance area, flat screen TVs, restaurant-style dining... even a tea house with an extraordinary view. What a place to hang out!
The Kopp is the hub of community life at Normandale and is home to so many services and programs; the Student Senate, Normandale Program Board, Phi Theta Kappa, Club Central, Student Life and Student Center offices all make Kopp their home - creating a lively and energetic center of activity for students, staff and community partners.
The Information Desk at the Kopp is the place to go for information and a wide variety of services.
At Kopp you can:
- Pick up your Normandale ID Card
- Grab your FREE Universal Bus Pass (due to an unforeseen technical error, universal bus passes will not be available until Thursday, August 25. We apologize for the inconvenience)
- Purchase stamps and movie passes
- Obtain change or vending refunds
- Send and receive a fax
- Retrieve an item from Lost and Found
- Obtain approval for posters, flyers and other literature
- Find the answers to many questions
Campus ID Card Services
Your Normandale ID Card is the official campus ID. Your number will never change and will stay with you for your entire life at Normandale. From building access to resources in the library your ID card will open the doors for you every day at Normandale.
Normandale has a room for just about any occasion. Classroom, conference room, meeting room--even a nice, big banquet facility. State-of-the-art technology, friendly, accommodating staff. What more could you ask for?
Get the lay of the land. We have loaded up a full set of maps to all the Kopp Center rooms and spaces. See where to go and how to get back.