Welcome! Curious about how to use the Writing Center?
Writing Center tutors focus on the Writing Process
The Writing Center offers students peer tutoring on college writing assignments. The Writing Center tutors help with all parts of the writing process and many writing tasks including the following: brainstorming, thesis development, analysis, organization of ideas and paragraphs, citation (MLA and APA), and sentence structure. The Writing Center, together with the Tutoring Center, will offer services fully online for the Fall semester.
The Writing Center will be fully online in spring 2021.
Upon booking your appointment, you will receive an email that lists the name of the tutor you will meet and a link to the Zoom online tutoring room with that individual. Make sure to verify the name of your tutor before you click on the link.
Tutor.com is an online tutoring service that is also available to registered Normandale students.
- Interact with a live tutor
- Submit your writing for any class to the Online Writing Lab
- Submit a question and receive a reply from a tutor
- Log in to D2L Brightspace
- Click on the Resources tab at the top of the page, and navigate down the menu to Tutor.com