Personal counseling, mental health, crisis intervention and referrals
This is a challenging time and many of us are feeling stress or anxiety, and Normandale counselors are here to offer support. You can book an appointment online, email email@example.com or call 952-358-8261. In addition, United Healthcare is offering a free emotional support help line for all students through Optum. This 24/7 helpline, 866-342-6892, is free of charge and open to any student.
As a student you may experience a range of life issues that can become barriers to learning. Normandale counselors come along side you as you explore your concerns in a confidential setting. Our counselors provide individual appointments, crisis intervention, referrals when necessary, and mental health information and brochures. These services are offered free of charge to currently enrolled Normandale students.
Counseling and mental health services
- Free, confidential individual appointments
- Crisis intervention
- Information about life issues
- Free, online mental health screening
Connect with us
- Schedule an appointment online, or call 952.358.8261.
- Virtual drop-in time with a counselor is available every day from 11 - noon, sign up here.
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please contact 911.