Payment Arrangement Deadlines
Paying your bill
When you register for classes, you are responsible for the tuition and fees. You can view your bill in eServices, under Bills and Payment.
There are various ways to pay your bill, see payment arrangements. If you do not make payment arrangements by the deadline, you will be dropped from your classes.
|Registration Date*||Payment Arrangement Deadline|
|March 2 to May 5, 2020||May 8, 2020|
|May 6 to June 2, 2020||June 5, 2020|
|June 3 to August 6, 2020||Payment due within 48 hours|
*date you first registered for Summer 2020
Making payment arrangements will make sure that your courses are not dropped, but you are still responsible for making sure that your courses are paid in full by the final deadline.
Dropping your classes
If you change your mind and don’t plan to take classes, you must drop them in eServices or complete a drop form in person at the Registration & Records Office. If you do not drop your classes, you are expected to pay for them.
Dropping your classes prior to the start of the term allows another student to add the class(es) to their schedule. See the schedule below for the last day to drop your classes without being charged tuition and fees.
|Class Start Date||Deadline to drop classes before you will be charged tuition and fees|
|June 1||Friday, June 5|
|June 15||Tuesday, June 16|
|July 6||Tuesday, July 7|
- Be aware of the financial consequences for adding, dropping or withdrawing from classes. Staff in Advising and Counseling, as well as Financial Aid, can assist you.
- Be aware of the college's policies in regard to refunds.
- Make sure your account balance gets paid in full by the established due date.
- Ask questions if you are uncertain about a policy or procedure.
- Review your account in eServices to view your bill and any holds placed on your account.
- Please note if you never attend or stop attending your classes, you may lose your financial aid, which you will have to pay back.
Other Deadlines to Know
Once you decide your payment arrangement, you should be aware of the deadlines during each semester.