We will provide you with the information you will need to keep abreast of your rights and responsibilities as a financial aid recipient as well as deliver to you our on-line processes and services.
Please ensure that your address is always correct in the Records Office that you may receive your aid and other important correspondence. Email is the official means of communication between Normandale and you. Activate your official student email account today. It is your responsibility to open and read all email from Normandale. Also, make sure you HAVE AND KEEP your Federal PIN.
Financial Aid & Scholarship Monthly Announcements
- Federal PIN has changed to FSA ID! To learn more on how to apply for an FSA ID, follow these directions.
- Complete your 2016-2017 FAFSA now for fall 2016, spring 2017 and summer 2017!
- Complete your 2017-2018 FAFSA now for fall 2017, spring 2018 and summer 2018
- Sign up for Direct Deposit! Just a reminder, Direct Deposit to your bank account is the fastest way to receive your funds. To sign up, logon to e-services and select Financial Aid and then select Direct Deposit Setup
- MN Dream Act information
- New Federal Direct Student Loan Borrowers -see important changes to loan eligibility.
Normandale Community College
Title IV School Code: 007954
The information contained on this Web page is subject to change. The College reserves the right to change any provision or requirement at any time.