How to create persistent links in Opposing Viewpoints in Context
- Connect to the Opposing Viewpoints in Context database. (Note: If you are off campus, you will need to login with your StarID and password. Off-campus access instructions.)
- Perform your search and choose a full-text article.
- Click the title of the item to retrieve the full record.
- Locate the "Bookmark" link in the upper right of the screen.
- Click the "Bookmark" link to display the persistent link or "Bookmark URL."
- Select and copy the URL.
Note: This URL already includes the proxy prefix and provides off-campus access to Normandale users.
If you will be posting the link to D2L Brightspace, please read about linking to library resources in D2L Brightspace.
Test! Copy and paste the new link into your browser address bar to make sure it works (remove any spaces in the URL).
Follow the same instructions when creating persistent links in these databases: Student Resources in Context.
Need assistance? Ask a Librarian or call the Library at (952) 358-8290.