All Faculty Employment
When you are ready to apply, follow http://agency.governmentjobs.com/normandale/default.cfm and scroll down to select a desired position. A new window will open and you will need to sign-in or create a new account with GovernmentJobs.com. The Job Details tab will let you know when the listing closes and salary information.
If you encounter technical issues, contact NeoGov at (877) 204-4442, M-F 6am - 6pm PST.
Please include only the required application materials:
- Cover letter
- Current resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Unofficial copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- The names and contact information for at least five (5) professional references who can address your qualifications for this position (we do NOT accept letters of recommendation).
- For Administrator – Minnesota State system level positions, provide the names and contact information for five (5) professional references who can address your qualifications for this position.
teaching and learning competency requirement:
- Course construction (credit course),*
- Teaching/instructional methods (credit course),*
- Student outcomes assessment/evaluation (credit course),* and
- Philosophy of community and technical college education (credit or non-credit course).**
- Faculty shall have a degree in education or three years of successful full-time (or equivalent) teaching experience prior to being hired, or shall be required to complete coursework in the above content areas (or their equivalent) prior to being granted unlimited status.
* These courses shall be waived for individuals who at the time of hire have: a degree in education, or have documented evidence of successful completion of equivalent coursework in the specified teaching and learning content areas, or have three years of successful, full-time (or equivalent) secondary, post-secondary, industry, or trade apprenticeship teaching experience in the field for which they are being hired. (Procedure 3.32.1 College Faculty Credentialing, Part 5, Subpart B.2)
** This course shall be waived for individuals who, at the time of hire, have documented evidence of successful completion of equivalent coursework. (Procedure 3.32.1 College Faculty Credentialing, Part 5, Subpart B.3)
As with all institutions, final hiring decisions are dependent on enrollment and funding. Minnesota State Colleges and Universities is an Equal Opportunity employer/ educator committed to the principles of diversity. We actively seek applications from women, persons of color and persons with disabilities. All applicants must be able to lawfully accept employment in the United States at the time of employment.