Forms & Links
- Low-Emitting and Fuel-Efficent Parking Permit Request [Dynamic Forms]- Parking spots for Low-Emitting and Fuel-Efficent vehicles are located on the northeast side of Lot#3. Please read through the form conformation text completely in order to verify that your vehicle qualifies for a permit.
- First time users are required to create a user name and password. View a tutorial on YouTube by clicking here.
- Key and Card Access Request Form [Dynamic Forms] - Employees who request key or electronic door access via your ID card should complete this electronic form, obtain which will require approval of their supervisor and submit it to the Public Safety office.
- Parking Citation Appeal Form [PDF] - To appeal a college parking citation, please complete this form and submit it to the Public Safety office within 10 business days of the citation issue date
- State of Minnesota Incident Report Form [PDF] - Please complete this form for any injury that occurs on campus and submit it to the Public Safety office in F1250
- Star Alert Emergency Contact System - Sign up to receive alerts by email, voicemail and/or text message
- Safety Hazard - To report a safety hazard please call Jon Hanson or submit an email. If an immediate response is required or Jon is not available, contact Jessica Wolf or the campus Public Safety Office.
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) - To access the Material and Safety Data Sheets for chemicals in use at Normandale, please follow the link for MSDS online to the employee portal, listed on the right sidebar under "Helpful Links." If you are using a new chemical which is not in our database, please email the information to Jon Hanson or send the product information through inter-campus mail.