We need your help to maintain Normandale Community College's Japanese Garden!
Many people worked hard to bring the Japanese Garden from architect's drawing to reality. People continue to generously offer time and monetary gifts to sustain the Garden's beauty for future generations:
- The Japanese Garden Committee works with the College's horticulturist to oversee the care of the Garden.
- Volunteers help with weeding and spring clean-up.
- Events such as sukiyaki dinners have received wide community support.
- Weddings and photo sessions bring in additional revenue to help support the Garden.
- Proceeds from the sale of postcards and posters available in the Normandale Community College Bookstore also support Garden upkeep and improvements.
Please join us in our commitment to this beautiful garden!
Become a member of the Japanese Garden Committee. For more information, email email@example.com or call 952-358-8145.
If you love gardening and appreciate the concepts at work in a Japanese garden, we have volunteer activities that will allow you to spend some time in the beautiful garden setting.
- Assist with hosting a wedding ceremony or photo session in the summer.
- Do light gardening work such as weeding and artfully pruning trees that are native to Minnesota.
Financial support is needed, too.
- Help the committee with special projects to raise money for new plantings and garden maintenance.
- Contribute to a fund to build a garden pavilion for the public's use.
- Make a donation to the Japanese Garden Committee. Donations may be sent to Normandale Foundation Office: 9700 France Avenue South, Bloomington, MN 55431