Why Choose a Small Business Certificate?
This program will give you the background and skills to manage a small business or franchise.
Small business programs teach students how to make a business plan and find start-up funds. They also include topics such as:
- Business Administration
- Enterprise planning and entrepreneurship
- Small business operations and problems
- Personnel supervision
- Capitalization and investment
- Business law and regulations
Normandale's Business Programs are nationally accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Careers in Small Business
Projected Job Growth
Job growth varies depending on the area of focus.
Types of Jobs
The following is a link from the Bureau of Labor Statistics pertaining to salaries and job growth for a variety of careers in management.
Students who study small business management typically pursue careers in the field of:
• Chief Executives
• College Business Teachers
• General and Operation Managers
• Social and Community Service Managers
Sarlary varies depending on the area of focus.
Entrepreneurial and small business operations programs teach students how to make a business plan and find start-up funds.
Degrees & Certificates in Business Management
• Associate of Science Degree in Business
• Associate of Applied Science Degree in Business: Marketing and Management
• Small Business Management Certificate
You May Also Like