The Reflection Room is currently located in College Services C 1101. The Reflection Room is available to Normandale students, staff, and faculty for use. The purpose of the Reflection Room is to have a space on campus for quiet, reflective, meditation, or prayer purposes. Due to the construction in College Services, the Reflection Room will be relocated to a new space and building - still to be determined. Updates of the new location will be posted on this webpage, Student Roar Newsletter, and across campus.
Guidelines for the Reflection Room:
- This is a space for silent reflection
- Food and beverages are not allowed in this room
- This is a Technology-Free Zone. Silence and put away cell phones and devices
- Leave the space as you find it - tidy and tranquil
- You may use a cubby for your belongings
- No items may be left or stored in the room
- Candles, incense, and other flammable items are not allowed
- This room is for meditative practices. Please use other spaces such as the Kopp Student Center or Library for conversations or studying.
- If any concerns arise, contact the Dean of Students office at 952-358-8926 or after hours contact Public Safety at 952-358-8280
Note: Items left in the room without supervision will be taken to the Kopp Student Center Information Desk - Lost and Found (the room will be monitored daily)
- Reflection Room Open Forum on January 23, 2020 from 11am-12pm in the Fireside Room, Kopp Student Center. PASSED.
Please participate in our Reflection Room Survey to help us improve the space: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=xscRULQKq0ae9PrnSpIaf9IK3BejkmtOvTkWx3zqmZRUOEgxQUc4VkswQ1FVS1ZSNUM5REhNVUQ0NS4u