Key Partners for Service-Learning
Descriptions of our key community partners are linked below. These partners are service-learning options in classes for fall 2017.
Resources to Help Select a Community Partner:
- If you are doing service-learning look at the Courses page. There are handouts with your professor's selected partners for your class. You can only do your service-learning at the partners on your professor's handout, unless you have gotten permission to do your service-learning elsewhere.
- See partners by location. Check out our an interactive map of the community partner locations.
- Look at the partners by area of interest.
- Martin Luther Campus
- Mental Health Screening Day at Normandale
- Metro South Adult Basic Education
- MN Internship Center
- Second Harvest Heartland
- Sholom Home
- Simpson Housing
- St. Croix Hospice
- St. Louis Park Emergency Program (STEP)