Transcripts & Credits

It all starts with an Official Transcript

If you have been a student at another college, you need to send official transcripts directly to Normandale.

We accept credits from all regionally accredited colleges and universities.

To see specifically how we transfer in each course, go to Nath Advising Center and click on "Course Equivalencies". We have many course equivalencies listed there and you will be able to see how we take each class.

Another good source for seeing how credits transfer into Normandale is Transferology (Web-based Course Transfer System). To access, Transferology, click here.

These helpful resources will give you information about how Normandale will receive your credits.

If your school is not listed on either of these sources, check to make sure it is from a regionally accredited school (North Central Association of Colleges and Schools). It may also be that complete tables are not yet developed for credits from your school.

We will be happy to work on that when we get your official transcript.