Testing Hours for FALL 2018 (Aug 27-Dec 14)
Closed August 3-26. CLOSING AT 5:00PM THE FIRST WEEK OF THE SEMESTER: AUG 27-31.
Closed on Sat/Sun and non-class days: 9/3, 10/18, 10/19, 11/12, 11/22, 11/23. Closing at 5:00pm on 11/21.
The Makeup Testing Center at Normandale Community College will proctor exams for distance learning and online learning courses from other colleges and universities. We do NOT proctor job certification exams.
- It is the student's responsibility to request that their school send the exam/instructions to Normandale.
- Cost is $35 per visit. There is no charge for tests from Minnesota State schools, but students from these schools must provide postage and envelope.
- Students must pay at the Payments & Billing Office (C1087) and show the receipt to the proctor. Payments & Billing Office hours are Monday-Thursday 8:00am-6:00pm and Fridays from 8:00am-4:30pm. Provide the following code to the staff at the window: 127.
- Students must have photo ID to test.
- Proctoring services may not be available for all testing situations.
- Testing services are NOT available during school breaks.
- Testing Center is located in room L2740 (new room number, same location), inside the Library.
- Computers are available for online exams.
- Testing is done on a walk-in basis during testing hours. No appointment is necessary. Please allow enough time to finish your test before the testing room closes.
Email us at TestingCenter@normandale.edu
Testing Proctor: Analise Williams (formerly Stotesbery) | Normandale Community College | 9700 France Avenue South | Bloomington, MN 55431
To contact the testing center by phone, you may leave a message at: 952-358-8590.
For a quicker response, please email email@example.com.