Testing Hours for SPRING 2020 (Jan 13 - May 8)
Final exam week (May 11-15) is limited to Normandale tests only.
Closed on non-class days: Jan 20; Feb 17, 25; Mar 9-13.
The Make-up Testing Center at Normandale Community College will proctor exams for distance learning and online learning courses from other colleges and universities. We do NOT proctor job certification exams.
- It is the student's responsibility to request that their school send the exam/instructions to Normandale.
- Cost is $35 per visit, however there is no charge for tests from Minnesota State Colleges and Universities.
- Students must pay at the Payments & Billing Office and show the receipt to the proctor. Temporary location during the 2019-2020 construction: on the northwest side of campus, at the Link Information Desk Area (between the Partnership Center and the Kopp Student Center, near P0808). Payments & Billing Office hours are Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm and Fridays from 8:00am-4:30pm. Provide the following code to the staff at the window: 127.
- If a student's college or university requires that a completed test be sent in postal mail, that student must provide postage and an envelope when they come to take the test.
- Students must have photo ID to test.
- Proctoring services may not be available for all testing situations.
- Testing services are NOT available during school breaks.
- Testing Center is located in room L2740--immediately to the right after entering the Library on the 2nd floor.
- Computers are available for online exams.
- Testing is done on a walk-in basis during testing hours. No appointment is necessary. Please allow enough time to finish your test before the testing room closes.
Email us at TestingCenter@normandale.edu
Testing Proctor: Shelly Oliver | Normandale Community College | 9700 France Avenue South | Bloomington, MN 55431
Email communication is preferred: email@example.com.
To contact the testing center by phone, you may leave a message at 952-358-8590. The phone cannot be answered as it would disturb testers, so please try to email instead.