Testing Hours for FALL 2019 (Aug 26 - Dec 13)
Final exam week (Dec 16-20) is limited to Normandale tests only.
Closed on non-class days: Sept 2; Oct 17, 18; Nov 11, 28, 29; closing at 5pm on Nov 27.
The Makeup Testing Center at Normandale Community College will proctor exams for distance learning and online learning courses from other colleges and universities. We do NOT proctor job certification exams.
- It is the student's responsibility to request that their school send the exam/instructions to Normandale.
- Cost is $35 per visit. There is no charge for tests from Minnesota State schools, but students from these schools must provide postage and envelope.
- Students must pay at the Payments & Billing Office (C1087) and show the receipt to the proctor. Payments & Billing Office hours are Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm and Fridays from 8:00am-4:30pm. Provide the following code to the staff at the window: 127.
- Students must have photo ID to test.
- Proctoring services may not be available for all testing situations.
- Testing services are NOT available during school breaks.
- Testing Center is located in room L2740 (new room number, same location), inside the Library.
- Computers are available for online exams.
- Testing is done on a walk-in basis during testing hours. No appointment is necessary. Please allow enough time to finish your test before the testing room closes.
Email us at TestingCenter@normandale.edu
Testing Proctor: Shelly Oliver | Normandale Community College | 9700 France Avenue South | Bloomington, MN 55431
Email communication is preferred: email@example.com.
To contact the testing center by phone, you may leave a message at 952-358-8590. The phone cannot be answered as it would disturb testers, so please try to email instead.