Visiting Normandale Group Sign-up Form
Individuals and families should not complete this form. Individuals and families are encouraged to join us for our weekly Getting Started Info Session and tour. Please click here for dates and times and to reserve a time to visit or make an 1:1 appointment with an admissions representative.
Visiting the college campus is an important part of your college search process. Normandale also welcomes high school group tours by reservation. We ask that you contact us at least three weeks prior to the date you want to visit. If possible, please provide more than one date and time in your request. We will do our best to accommodate your requested date and time based on the availabililty of our Student Ambassadors who provide the tours. Please review our Tour Group Expectations prior to your visit.
- Groups requesting a visit must be 10th grade or above
- Group visits require a minimum of 5 students and a maximum of 30 students
- A group visit will include a presentation (approximately 30 minutes) and a campus tour (approximately 30 minutes).
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to allow time for parking and check-in. It is important that we start on time. If you will be late, please contact us as soon as possible at 952-358-8201.
- Chaperones are required to accompany groups at all times during the visit. Our required ratio is 1 adult per 10 students.
- Students are expected to follow campus rules and be respectful to all Normandale employees and tour guides.
Please complete the form below to make a group reservation. Please fill out all fields completely. Fields marked with * are required. If you have trouble with this form, please call 952-358-8201.