Right Now Scholarships
For New and Returning Students
The August 3rd, 2020 registration deadline has passed for Right Now Scholarships
Subject to the program details below, Right Now Scholarships are:
- $100 per student registered for up to five credits
- $200 per student registered for 6-8 credits
- $300 per student registered for 9-11 credits
- $500 per student registered for 12 or more credits
Who will receive a Right Now Scholarship?
- PSEO and concurrent enrollment students are not eligible to receive Right Now Scholarships. Students whose tuition is paid by a third party (for example, an employer or government agency), and students paying the senior tuition rate are also not eligible.
Which credits count?
- Credits for developmental and college-level courses count for this scholarship.
- Continuing Education and Customized Training course credits do not count.
How and when will Right Now Scholarships be awarded?
- These scholarships are available on a first come, first served basis while funding lasts.
- Your scholarship amount will be based on the number of fall credits for which you are registered by the end of the drop/add period (11:59 p.m. on August 28, 2020).
- Right Now Scholarships will be credited to student accounts when financial aid is disbursed.
- Because your scholarship will not be credited to your account until after the start of fall semester, you must still meet fall tuition payment deadlines to avoid being dropped from classes.
- Right Now Scholarships will be applied to any balance in your student account. Any excess funds will be sent to you.
If you have other questions about Right Now Scholarships, please contact Student Services at email@example.com.