The mission of the Minnesota Alliance for Nursing Education (MANE) is to increase baccalaureate prepared nurses through collaborative, transformative educational strategies.
Through increased access to baccalaureate nursing education MANE will prepare professional nurses to promote health and meet the evolving and complex healthcare needs of an increasingly diverse population in Minnesota.
Our core values:
MANE is dedicated to achieving our mission and vision in a manner consistent with our values of:
- Innovation and the Pursuit of Excellence
- Collaboration and Partnership
- Integrity and Accountability
- Mutual Respect and Collegiality
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Responsiveness to Local and Global Healthcare Needs
Endorsed by member schools:
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Century College
- Inver Hills Community College
- Metropolitan State University
- Normandale Community College
- North Hennepin Community College
- Ridgewater College
- Riverland Community College
For more information about the MANE program, please visit the MANE website.