Transfer Out

How to Prepare
  • Students who plan to complete a degree before they transfer to another institution must submit a Graduation Application in order to have the award recorded on their transcript. The application must be submitted prior to or during the semester the student completes all requirements. 
  • Delays in applications will result in delays in degree awards, transcript updates and diploma orders.
  • Completion of the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) will be automatically recorded on your transcript at the end of the semester you satisfy the requirements.
Sending official transcripts
  • When you transfer, you must order your transcript to your new institution. 
  • Transcript ordering information is available here.