Reciprocity Agreements

Any student who is a legal resident of Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota or Manitoba may attend a Minnesota public institution and pay a reduced non-resident tuition rate.

The Minnesota Office of Higher Education (MOHE) provides information about reciprocity and applications at Alternatively, students may contact their home state's higher education board for reciprocity information.