Payments to Students
Students are encouraged to take advantage of receiving their tuition refunds, financial aid overages, and student payroll as direct deposit versus a check.
The benefits of direct deposit are:
- It is easy to sign up; just log into the Minnesota State web portal (eServices) and go to "Direct Deposit Setup" under the Financial Aid section.
- Funds will be deposited into the student's account within two business days after the refund or the financial aid disbursement is processed.
- It's easier — students don't have to make a trip to the bank to cash the check or wait for the check.
- It's safer — direct deposits never get lost in processing.
- It's free — no fees are charged to participate.
More information is available on the Payments & Billing Office website at www.normandale.edu/payments-and-billing-office under "Payments & Refunds" and then under "Direct Deposit for Refunds." Sign up for direct deposit by logging into the Minnesota State web portal (eServices) and going to “Direct Deposit Setup” under the Financial Aid section.