Prospective Students

Thinking about becoming a Normandale student?

Attend an Information Session for Veterans and Military-Connected Students.  (Virtual/Online)

Typically held Tuesdays at 2:00 during Fall Semester and Spring Semester.

If you...

  • Have questions about our academic programs
  • Need help with the college application process
  • Are already admitted but don't know your next steps

Contact the Admission Office at 952-358-8201 or 

Ready to apply?

apply button

Also see our military-to-college checklist for a promo code to waive the application fee.

If you are on active duty or serving in the Reserve or Guard as a college student, keep reading.


The College Scorecard is a consumer planning tool and resource to assist prospective students and their families as they evaluate options in selecting a school.

The College Navigator is a consumer tool that provides school information about tuition and fees, retention and graduation rates, use of financial aid, student loan default rates, and features a cost calculator and school comparison tool.

The Financial Aid Shopping Sheet is a model financial aid award letter designed to simplify the information that prospective students receive about college costs and financial aid so they can easily compare institutions and make informed decisions about where to attend school. For a personalized Financial Aid Shopping Sheet, log in to E-Services with your StarID and password, then click on the "Financial Aid" link. Additional information about Normandale tuition, fees, and financial aid information is found on our website.  

The Paying for College website contains a tool that can be used by prospective students to compare detailed financial information for up to three schools at a time. This site also includes general information about financial aid and financial literacy.

The designated point of contact for servicemembers at Normandale is the Military-Connected & Veterasns Advisor, Lori York 
You are strongly encouraged to discuss your college plans with an Education Officer within your branch of service.

If you are are seeking access to disability counseling, contact the Office for Students with Disabilities.