How to create persistent links in LexisNexis Academic
- Connect to the LexisNexis Academic database. (Note: If you are off campus, you will need to login with your StarID and password. Off-campus access instructions.)
- Perform your search and lchoose a document in the results list.
- Click the document.
- Click the Permalink icon (as indicated by the arrow in the image below) on the Icon Bar located in the top right corner of your document.
- This will open a new window. Right-click the bold text and select Copy Shortcut or Copy Link Location from the resulting pop-up context menu.
- Use the Proxy Link Converter to make the persistent link accessible from off campus to Normandale users or attach the following prefix: http://ndcproxy.mnpals.net/login?url=
If you will be posting the link to D2L Brightspace, please read about linking to library resources in D2L Brightspace.
Test! Copy and paste the new link into your browser address bar to make sure it works (remove any spaces in the link).
Need assistance? Ask a Librarian or call the Library at (952) 358-8290.