Normandale Public Safety distributes security alerts for serious incidents that may pose an on-going or continuing threat. Alerts may be distributed for incidents that occurred on, or in areas immediately adjacent to, college property. When alerts are distributed, it is most commonly for one of the following incidents: arson, aggravated assault, burglary, criminal homicide, motor vehicle theft, robbery, and sex offenses. Alerts may also be distributed for other types of incidents as deemed necessary.
Crime alerts may be distributed to all students, staff and faculty or they may be distributed to a localized area of the College if it is determined that the threat is specific to a particular area. Crime alerts are printed and posted in high traffic areas of the College. Crime alerts are also electronically distributed via e-mail and posted on the Public Safety website.
- 07/01/2014 - Public Safety Alert - Aggravated Assault Incident - UPDATED
- 07/01/2014 - Public Safety Alert - Aggravated Assault Incident
- 11/18/2013 - Public Safety Advisory: Theft from Auto with Suspects
- 10/25/2012 - Public Safety Advisory: Graffiti on Campus
- 12/06/2011 - Public Safety Advisory: Thefts on Campus