The forum is an informal gathering of students and faculty interested in psychology. Topics discussed in the forum are decided by the group.
In the past we have read several psychology-related books, including:
- The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat (Oliver Sacks)
- The Mind at Night (Andrea Rock)
- An Alchemy of Mind (Diane Ackerman)
- Musicophilia (Oliver Sacks)
- Human (Michael Gazzaniga)
The forum is not meeting during the fall, 2018 semester and will begin again in spring, 2019.
For further information, please contact Chuck Nikles.