Filing a complaint

Filing a Title IX Discrimination Complaint:

Who should file

Anyone or group related to Normandale Community College who believes there has been an act of discrimination on the basis of sex against any person or group in a program or activity that receives financial assistance may file a complaint under Title IX. The person or organization filing the complaint need not be a victim of the alleged discrimination but may be affected by a general "hostile sexual environment" or complain on behalf of another person or group. A complaint should be sent to the office that serves the state in which the alleged discrimination occurred. You can file a complaint to the Title IX staff at Normandale Community College by using the sexual misconduct report form.