Tai Chi "Energy Rechargers"
Here are some quick and easy energy techniques from Dr. Russ Smiley to help you "de-stress" and "recharge your batteries"
- Every hour, take one minute and do some slow, deep breathing down to you abdomen.
- Before going to bed at night, count the blessings in your life and write them down so that you can look at them in the morning when you get up!
- Take your earlobe between your thumb and forefinger and unroll each ear from the center outward &. repeat this a few times and notice the buzzzzzzz.
- As you go through your daily life, look for the amusement in all you say and do.
- Have at least one good laugh per day (minimally!!!)
- Turn-off the television and do some gentle stretching or Tai Chi, then read something inspirational.
Browsing Tai Chi classes at Normandale Community College