Learning Well - EdgeTalkRadio, is sponsored by the Integrative Health Education Center at Normandale Community College and airs on the first Tuesday of each month from 6-7pm. Each month will feature a new guest who is making things happen in the world of health, wellness and healing.
- "Good Energy is Good Business" - Gina Soleil author of Fuel Your Business
- "Creating Brain-Friendly Workplaces" - Erika Garms, Ph.D., author, trainer and consultant
- Susan Shopek and Duncan Metzger, numerology and astrology experts share their insight and perspective of the new year's energy and outlook
- Penny George, philanthropist and co-founder of the Bravewell Collaborative and the Penny George Institute for Health and Healing at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Bill Manahan, MD for an insightful hour as they discuss what integrative health really is and how it is being used in medicine, what the future of healthcare may look like, and what exciting changes are happening.
- Edwin Kelly, Executive Director of Tergar International, an organization founded and guided by Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche, Tibetan Buddhist Master. Learn about the "Joy of Living" program, what the "monkey mind" is, demystify meditation and mindfulness, discuss scientific research and join millions of others who are living joyfully through meditation, mindfulness and contemplative practices.
- Lori Knutson, founder and president of Integrative Healthcare Solutions LLC, and former Executive Director for the Penny George Institute for Health and Healing at Abbott Northwestern Hospital/Allina Health as they share their insights about the "Paradigm Shift" in integrative care and what that means for you!
Visit www.blogtalkradio.com/edgemagazine or call 714-364-4750. Can't make it?
Listen to the archived episodes at www.blogtalkradio.com/edgemagazine
Join the Show - Call in with questions for Maureen and guests!