Associate of Arts in Liberal Education
Students seeking an Associate of Arts (AA) degree in liberal education must complete a total of 60 college-level semester credits, including:
- MnTC requirements
- Health - one course
- Exercise Science - one course
- Elective credits - additional course(s) numbered 1000 and above, if needed to complete the
60 credit requirement.
Other Graduation Requirements:
- Complete the specific degree requirements as specified above.
- Earn a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.00 or higher for college-level coursework (courses numbered 1000 and above) completed at Normandale.
- Earn a minimum of 20 college level credits at Normandale.
By specific agreement, students who have been awarded the Associate of Arts degree in Liberal Education have satisfied all general education requirements for graduation from any of Minnesota's public colleges and universities.