FALL 2018 EVENTS:
Normandale's Center for Experiential Education will host internship and job related events throughout the semester. Details are below. Please register for the event(s) you would like to attend. If you have questions about these events please contact us at email@example.com or at (952) 358-8119.
JOB & INTERNSHIP SEARCH WORKSHOP
- Thursday, October 11th, 11:00am-12:00 pm, Location: K 1450
Come to this interactive workshop that will focus on job and internship searching and the best ways to find opportunities in your field of interest! Experts will present to students and give an overview of best strategies and tools to reach job and internship goals. Register here to attend the event.
RESUME & COVER LETTER WORKSHOP
Come hear from motivating speakers who will talk about the current resumes and cover letters that businesses are looking for. They will also dive into what to do before and after an interview, and share helpful tips and tricks for acing interviews. There will be an opportunity for Q&As. Bring your resume for one-on-one feedback or small group feedback. Register here to attend the event.
- Wednesday, November 7th, 10:00am-11:30am, Location: K 1450
MOCK INTERVIEW EVENT
Come hear Justin Dux, a Normandale Community College alumnus, talk about effective tips & strategies when interviewing for a job. After the presentation, there will be time to put your interviewing skills to the test by doing some mock interviews! Register here for this event.
- Thursday, November 29th, 2:00-4:00pm, Location: Kopp Garden Room
INTERNSHIP INFORMATION SESSIONS
These sessions are intended to give you an overview of how the internship process works at Normandale and how to start searching for internships. Register here for an Information Session.
- Wednesday, October 17th, 9:00-9:45am, Location: K 1450
- Thursday, November 1st, 11:00-11:45am, Location: K 1450
- Monday, November 19th, 3:00-3:45pm, Location: A 2570
- Tuesday, December 4th, 1:00-1:45pm, Location: A 2570