- Return to Campus COVID-19 Preparedeness Plan (Updated on July 28, 2020)
- CARES Act Emergency Grant Information at Normandale
- Normandale Updated Academic Information During COVID-19
- Normandale Coronavirus Frequently Asked Questions
- Normandale Student Resources During COVID-19
- Important Coronavirus Links and Resources
UPDATE: July 17, 2020 at 5:15 p.m.
An updated version of Normandale's Return to Campus COVID-19 Preparedness Plan has been posted to the website. We anticipate this document will be updated periodically as new information emerges and as we become aware of new issues. When we make updates to the document, it will be updated and the new date will be noted on the top of this page with the key resources links.
UPDATE: July 7, 2020 at 5:15 p.m.
An update regarding face coverings being required on campus was emailed out to students enrolled in Summer and Fall Semester courses today. Please click on Face Covering Required in Campus Buildings for more details.