- COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) COVID-19 Testing Locations
- Minnesota State Coronavirus Information
- Minnesota State COVID-19 Reporting Dashboard
- COVID-19 screening questionnaire FAQ and video tutorial
- COVID-19 Minnesota State Health Screening Tool Information
- Return to Campus COVID-19 Preparedeness Plan (Updated on October 23, 2020)
- CARES Act Emergency Grant Information at Normandale
- Important Coronavirus Links and Resources
UPDATE: November 13, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
Minnesota is experiencing record high COVID-19 numbers, partially driven by people ages 18-35 who may have not symptoms and no way of knowing they are positive. As we approach the Thanksgiving holiday with family gatherings, Normandale encourages you to take advantage of free COVID-19 testing.
You can find options for testing at the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) link, including nasal swab community testing events, saliva community testing sites, home tests, and a map of testing locations throughout the state. We encourage you all to take advantage of this opportunity to help protect your family, friends, and community. And, as always, remain vigilant about washing hands, wearing a mask, and remaining socially distant from others.
UPDATE: October 20, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
An updated version of Normandale's Return to Campus COVID-19 Preparedness Plan has been posted to the website. We anticipate this document will be updated periodically as new information emerges and as we become aware of new issues. When we make updates to the document, it will be updated and the new date will be noted on the top of this page with the key resources links.