- Fall Semester 2021 FAQs (as of August 12, 2021)
- Return to Campus COVID-19 Preparedness Plan (Updated on August 12, 2021)
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) Higher Education Guidance (May 28, 2021)
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) COVID-19 Testing Locations
- Minnesota State Coronavirus Information
- Minnesota State COVID-19 Reporting Dashboard
- CARES Act Emergency Grant Information at Normandale
- Important Coronavirus Links and Resources
UPDATE: September 3, 2021 at 4 p.m.
As of Tuesday, September 7, the College will require anyone entering a campus building to provide and wear their own mask. Any individual who does not have a mask will not be permitted in a campus facility.
At the start of the semester, we offered disposable masks as a backup measure. The extraordinary rate of mask distribution and use of disposable masks is unsustainable for us, as these are limited in availability. Please help us keep campus safe by arriving wearing your mask and following our mask wearing requirements.
If you have questions about the college's mask requirements please contact the Dean of Students at DOS@normandale.edu.
UPDATE: August 17, 2021 at 1 p.m.
Following federal COVID-19 guidelines, Minnesota State is now requiring all employees, students, and visitors (including contractors and vendors) to wear a face covering when indoors at Normandale facilities, regardless of vaccination status. Please reference the updated Fall Semester Student FAQs and Return to Campus COVID-19 Preparedeness Plan for any questions.