- Fall Semester 2021 FAQs (as of July 7, 2021)
- Return to Campus COVID-19 Preparedness Plan (Updated on July 1, 2021)
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) Higher Education Guidance (May 28, 2021)
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) COVID-19 Testing Locations
- Minnesota State Coronavirus Information
- Minnesota State COVID-19 Reporting Dashboard
- CARES Act Emergency Grant Information at Normandale
- Important Coronavirus Links and Resources
UPDATE: May 28, 2021 at 5:15 p.m.
The Minnesota Health Department (MDH) provided a document on May 28, 2021 updating Guidance for Mitigating Covid-19 at Higher Education Institutions.
UPDATE: May 24, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.
Normandale strongly encourages people who are not fully vaccinated to wear masks in campus buildings, and we welcome all people to wear masks as an expression of concern for everyone's health. We have posted signs with this language at all campus entry points. Normandale continues to follow guidance from the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and CDC. Please click on CDC recommendations and Governor's Walz's Executive Order for more information on recent guidance.
We are no longer asking people to swipe ID cards/driver's licenses when they enter and exit. The campus is not yet open to the general public.
UPDATE: May 14, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
Information about the fall semester was emailed out as part of this message today. Included in the email were links about Course Formats and an updated version of Fall Semester Frequently Asked Questions (as of May 13, 2021).
UPDATE: April 7, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.
An updated version of Normandale's Return to Campus COVID-19 Preparedness Plan has been posted to the website. When we make updates to the document, it will be updated and the new date will be noted on the top of this page with the key resources links.