Visiting Normandale Group Sign-up Form
Visiting the college campus is an important part of your college search process. Individuals and families are encouraged to join us for our weekly tour on Thursday at 4 PM or or Friday tour at 12:00 PM (followed by a Getting Started Information session). Individual reservations do not require completing the form below. Just check into Admissions prior to the scheduled starting time.
Normandale also welcomes group tours for a school class by reservation. We ask that you contact us at least two weeks prior to the date you want to visit. We will do our best to accommodate your date request, however, due to campus events and staffing limitations, we may need to ask you to consider alternate dates.
- Maximum group size is 40.
- The typical group visit will include a presentation (approximatey 30minutes) and a campus tour (approximately 30 minutes).
- Please plan to arrive 15 miutes early to allow time for parking and check-in. It is important that we start on time. If you will be late, please contact us as soon as possible at 952-358-8201.
- Chaperones are required to accompany groups at all times during the visit. Our required ratio is 1 adult per 10 students.
- Students are expected to follow campus rultes and be respectful to all Normandale employees and tour guides.
Please complete the form below to make a group reservation. Please fill out all fields completely. Fields marked with * are required. If you have trouble with this form, please call 952-358-8201.