Financial Aid Disbursement
Excess financial aid will be disbursed to the students by
- Direct Deposit - the funds will be deposited, to the bank account of the student's choosing, three to four business days after disbursement
Students wishing to use direct deposit for financial aid funds must apply online. Go to our direct deposit page for more information.
- Check - checks will be mailed three to four business days after disbursement to the local address on file. If there is no local address, the permanent address will be used.
It is the student's responsibility to have their most current address on file with Normandale Community College. If you need to update your address, log on eServices. Once logged on, select Account Management and then Address Info, in the left margin. Address changes can also be made at the Registration & Records Office. Address changes should be completed three business days prior to the date of disbursement.
- Students who need a replacement check due to an incorrect address will be assessed a $30 fee
- Contact the Financial Aid & Scholarships Office for questions regarding the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive
- If you have questions regarding your account and the disbursement of your financial aid, please email the Payments & Billing Office. Please provide your Student ID Number with your inquiry.
- Spring Semester 2018 financial aid will get applied beginning Tuesday, January 16, 2018.
- Checks that are not cashed within 180 days will be canceled and reissued if your account is paid in full
- We have a relationship with US Bank for our campus ID cards. You are in no way required to open an account with US Bank. If you do choose to open an account with US Bank, the major features, commonly assessed fees, and terms/conditions of a US Bank account can be found at the following site: https://www.usbank.com/pdf/checking/StudentCheckingSnapshot.pdf In addition, you can get more information on how your campus ID card works with US Bank at http://www.usbank.com/normandale