We will provide you with the information you will need to keep abreast of your rights and responsibilities as a financial aid recipient as well as deliver to you our on-line processes and services.
Please ensure that your address is always correct in the Records Office that you may receive your aid and other important correspondence. Email is the official means of communication between Normandale and you. Activate your official student email account today. It is your responsibility to open and read all email from Normandale. Also, make sure you HAVE AND KEEP your Federal PIN.
Financial Aid & Scholarship Monthly Announcements
- 2014-2015 Award Letters will be available starting June 10th.
- Summer Award Letters Now Available!
Students must register for summer courses and have a completed 2013-2014 FAFSA for a Summer Financial Aid Award Letter to be produced. Please allow up to 72 hours after registration to receive your award letter notification. You will be notified by email and a postcard in the mail. We cannot give award amounts without prior registration. You will have ample time to study your financial aid package and make course changes before summer courses begin on June 2, 2014.
- Complete your 2014-2015 FAFSA now!
- It's tax time! See how to request your W2s from work study or your 1098T for the American Opportunity Tax Credit.
- Sign up for Direct Deposit! Just a reminder, Direct Deposit to your bank account is the fastest way to receive your funds. To sign up, logon to e-services and select Financial Aid and then select Direct Deposit Setup
- MN Dream Act information
- New Federal Direct Student Loan Borrowers -see important changes to loan eligibility.
- Important Deadlines
Normandale Community College
Title IV School Code: 007954
The information contained on this Web page is subject to change. The College reserves the right to change any provision or requirement at any time.