Health and Wellness Resource Center
How to create persistent links in Health and Wellness Resource Center
- Connect to the Health and Wellness Resource Center database. (Note: If you are off campus, you will need to login with your StarID and password. Off-campus access instructions.)
- Perform your search and choose a full-text article.
- Click the article title to view the full text record.
- The URL in your browser's address bar is a persistent link. The InfoMark indicates that this page operates on the persistent URL.
- Copy the URL.
- Use the Proxy Link Converter to make the persistent link accessible from off campus to Normandale users or attach the following prefix:
If you will be posting the link to D2L Brightspace, please read about linking to library resources in D2L Brightspace.
Test! Copy and paste the new link into your browser address bar to make sure it works (remove any spaces in the URL).
Need assistance? Ask a Librarian or call the Library at (952) 358-8290.