How to create persistent links in CQ Researcher
- Connect to the CQ Researcher database. (Note: If you are off campus, you will need to login with your StarID and password. Off-campus access instructions.)
- Perform your search and choose a full-text document.
- Press the "End" key or scroll to the bottom of the document.
- Locate the "Document URL" and copy it.
- Use the Proxy Link Converter to make the persistent link accessible from off campus to Normandale users or attach the following prefix: http://ndcproxy.mnpals.net/login?url=
If you will be posting the link to D2L Brightspace, please read about linking to library resources in D2L Brightspace.
Test! Copy and paste the new link into your browser address bar to make sure it works (remove any spaces in the URL).
Need assistance? Ask a Librarian or call the Library at (952) 358-8290.