Your Library Account
If you are a Normandale student, staff, or faculty, you can use the barcode on the back of your Normandale ID card to:
- Borrow and renew Normandale Library materials.
- Borrow materials from another library (interlibrary loan).
- Access library databases from off campus.
- Manage your library account.
Tips: Use your Star ID and password to login to your Library account. You may also login using the 14-digit number from your Normandale ID card (found underneath the barcode on the back) instead of your StarID, and your last name as your password. Online students who do not have a physical Normandale ID card can get their barcode number by contacting the Library.
Managing Your Library Account
Once you log in to your library account, you can:
- view which materials you have checked out and when they are due.
- renew your materials.
- place a hold on Normandale Library items that are currently checked out.
- check the status of your interlibrary loan requests, make new requests, or cancel requests.