Gainful Employment Disclosures
Gainful Employment Programs
Gainful employment programs are those "that prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation." Public institutions are required to report this information for all undergraduate and graduate programs that are Title IV eligible and that lead to certificates, diplomas, graduate certificates or specialist awards.
Degree programs at all levels are not considered to be gainful employment programs.
Each disclosure document includes the name of the Gainful Employment Program as well as a list of each of Normandale's approved programs in this group.
If the number of students who completed a Gainful Employment Program during the award year was less than ten, for privacy reasons, the college or university should not disclose to the public the median debt amounts and the on-time completion rates.
Because placement rate information is reported based on system standards and methodology, total employment and related employment rates are not disclosed if the number of students employed is less than six.
For more information on the data collected on each programs disclosure form, please click here.
Normandale Community College Gainful Employment Disclosures by Certificate Program:
- Accounting Certificate
- Community Health Worker /Navigator Certificate
- Computer Technology Certificate
- Creative Writing Certificate
- Field Archeology Certificate
- Global Studies Certificate
- Hospitality Management - Casino Operations and Management Certificate
- Hospitality Management - Food and Beverage Management Certificate
- Hospitality Management - Hotel Marketing and Sales Certificate
- Hospitality Management - Hotel Operations Certificate
- Hospitality Management - Tourism Operations and Management Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Law Enforcement Certificate
- Nutrition Studies Certificate
- Small Business Management Certificate
- Vacuum Maintenance Technician Certificate
For more information about Certificate Programs at Normandale, please visit the Programs of Study section of the Catalog.