The Digital Signage Service supports digital content displayed via monitors throughout the campus. For example, details for campus events, deadlines or department specific information. This service is also provided to other campuses within the Minnesota State system.
Some features include:
- Ability to log in from any web browser to create and manage content and view a preview of the Carousel channel.
- Capable of supporting multiple zones in one stream.
- The licensed software and server will be hosted and administered by ITS.
The delivery parameters for the consultation portion of this service will vary depending on each customer's goal. Therefore, the resolution time will be considered the time it takes to research, develop, and define the project plan.
- Digital Signage Consultation
Provide consultation for the installation and setup of Carousel as a digital singage option.
- Digital Signage Support
Provide technical support for digital signage systems
General Information Digital Signage around campus; classroom scheduling signage
- Normandale Faculty
- Normandale Staff
- Normandale Students
- Other Minnesota State Colleges and Universities
Standard Maintenance Windows
Regular scheduled maintenance will be performed off hours. For any outages that will affect end users, a notice will be posted on the Employee Portal and/or sent via email depending on the severity.