Now Hiring ITS Student Workers
- Must be receiving 2016-17 Financial Aid Student Worker funding & taking 6+ credits
- Must commit to working at least 12 hours per week
- Must commit to working one evening a week
- Effective customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- General knowledge of computing sufficient to resolve tier one support calls
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong logical thought and troubleshooting skills
Come to the ITS Help Desk L1701, talk to a staff member to more information about the job, and get assistance applying online for this position.
How to apply for this job?
Fill out an online application on Normandale website and you will be contacted by ITS staff member. Please go to http://www.normandale.edu/studentjobs to apply